• Unique patented design incorporating a specially-designed flow inductor which maximises the media-to-water contact time within the reactor and ensures efficient fluidisation of media even when using lower flow rate pumps.
• The unique design of the flow inductor ensures that the media is kept in suspension and the specially designed media diffuser bowl ensures optimum fluidisation of media and upward dispersal of water.
• Versatile compact design - can be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand alone or ‘hang-on’ reactor.
• Can be used with both freshwater and marine aquariums. Just connect to a pump or power filter (not supplied) for an advanced set up.
• Ideal for nitrate/phosphate removing pellets
(flow rates through the reactor may need to be adjusted depending on media used) but can be used with many types of media.
• Supplied complete with a range of fittings for quick and simple installation (additional fittings may be required depending on individual installation).