Tropic Marin REEF MUD SUBSTRATE 5,3 kg / 188 oz.
Mineral rich mud from natural coral reef mud fields for use as a substrate in refugiums.
REEF MUD SUBSTRATE is a living substrate and supplies essential minerals and nutrients in natural form and concentration to the aquarium. Also, the presence of natural microorganisms enhances the microbiology of the system as a whole. This makes REEF MUD SUBSTRATE an ideal substrate for algae refugiums, which supplies natural vitamins and trace elements to the algae and slowly releases trace elements to the water.
REEF MUD SUBSTRATE is of 100% natural origin and does not contain fillers, additives, or preservatives. This product has been harvested in a sustainable way to ensure that there is no detrimental effect to the environment and the surrounding corals reefs are not compromised in any way.
• Mineral rich mud from natural coral reef mud fields
• For use as a substrate in refugiums
• Supplies essential minerals and nutrients and contains microorganisms
• Leads to visible improvements in the well-being of hard and soft corals and macro-algae
• 100% natural origin
• Does not contain fillers, additives, or preservatives
How to use:
Place 2.5 to 5 cm (1 to 2 inch) REEF MUD SUBSTRATE as a substrate directly into the refugium or your algae filter. Replace depleted REEF MUD SUBSTRATE as needed.