Photocatalytically enhanced – up to a third more effective at sterilisation than a standard UV system. Also improves water clarity through the production of hydroxyl radicals which work to oxidise organic and in-organic matter in the water, without any negative effect on inhabitants. Using the same modular design as our Commercial UV Sterilisers, these multi-lamp units offer easy maintenance combined with unbeatable performance. Constructed from an exclusively formulated high UV stabilised compound, designed for its ultra-low toxicity, this range is also further shielded from the UV internally, prolonging the body life even further.
• Individually chambered lamps guarantee short depth of UV penetration for optimum sterilisation.
• Fused quartz glass sleeves offering excellent UV transmittance, as well as ensuring that the lamps can reach their optimum ‘burn temperature’ for maximum UVc production.
• Control gear linked together with IP67 connectors for simple maintenance.
• Translucent lamp caps allow for easy visual veriﬁcation that lamps are operational.
• Utilises high quality 55W UV lamps, with 8,000hr life expectancy.
• Less than 2psi pressure drop.
• Available in both ﬂoor and wall-mounted versions.