Aktuelle Stellenangebote | 2
|Position||Job Ref||Ausgeschrieben am||Bewerbungsfrist||Weitere Einzelheiten|
|FISH-HOUSE ASSISTANT - BRISTOL||FHA/BRI||Dezember 04 2018||Januar 11 2019||Open/Close|
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Fish-House in Bristol, Cribbs Causeway. Fish House Assistants are critical to the daily operations of our Livestock business. You would be working as part of a very busy team in our modern fish holding facilities. General duties include assisting with the tank maintenance, feeding, handling livestock and dealing with customers in the Fish-House.
Contracted working hours are Monday to Friday (45 hours per week / shift rota), due to the nature of dealing with Livestock, business flexibility in hours is essential and some evening and weekend work will be required. The successful candidate should have an interest in aquatics or animal care, and be enthusiastic, hard-working, and eager to learn all aspects of fish husbandry. Full training is provided.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on approach
- Attention to Detail
- Flexibility and enthusiasm essential
- Aquatic experience (advantageous, but not essential)
Starting date: a.s.a.p Salary according to experience.
If you are looking for a challenging position in a stimulating environment, please send your CV (including current salary)
|EXPERIENCED DRIVER||DRIHERTS||Januar 15 2019||Januar 27 2019||Open/Close|
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual, to join our Logistics team. The ideal candidate would exhibit strong experience in providing a good delivery service to customers and any experience of delivering consignments into the airports would be advantageous. We are a Marine Livestock business and as such time is critical to our freight shipments, as is the quality and care of our goods in transit. May be based from Chorleywood or Hemel Hempstead
Key responsibilities may include:
- airport deliveries and collections of livestock, including dealing with necessary paperwork
- Inter-site deliveries and collections
- Local / non-local customer and supplier deliveries and collections
- Operation of our Counterbalance Fork Lift Trucks
- Where necessary running documentation and export consignments to the National Airports
- Demands of the role and livestock business may require the successful candidate to be flexible on occasion with start and finish times.
- Some general warehouse duties where required
Key skills required include:
- Willingness to get involved, take ownership, and work on your own initiative is important.
- Hands on approach to tasks and situations
- Flexibility to adapt to sudden changes
- Work to deadlines and manage critical pinch points, so that our livestock arrives as quickly as possible
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate professionally, in the best interests of the company
- Building good relationships with key personnel at the airports
- Dealing with the necessary shipment paperwork
- Previous experience working within the cargo aviation industry is advantageous but not essential as full-training will be provided
Please note you must be able to provide full 5 years’ employment/Personal history. You MUST have a clean valid driver’s license and no criminal record. Please don’t apply if you don’t meet these criteria as we must adhere to Aviation Security regulations.
Hours of Work Monday - Friday 7.30-4.30pm, there may be early starts at Heathrow airport and flexibility in working times are essential. Salary dependent upon experience