|FISH-HOUSE ASSISTANT||CHORLEYWOOD||FHA/LON||April 03 2019||July 31 2019||Open/Close|
As a company we are passionate about fish-keeping and operate with pride, commitment, expertise and a ‘can do’ attitude in every aspect of this business and our industry.
Fish House Assistants are critical to the daily operations of our Livestock business. You would be working as part of a very busy team in our modern fish holding facilities. General duties include assisting with the tank maintenance, feeding, handling livestock and dealing with customers in the Fish-House.
Contracted working hours are Monday to Friday (45 hours per week / shift rota), due to the nature of dealing with Livestock, business flexibility in hours is essential and some evening and weekend work will be required. The successful candidate should have an interest in aquatics or animal care, and be enthusiastic, hard-working, and eager to learn all aspects of fish husbandry. Full training is provided. Travel to our Cholreywood site is arduous on public transport, so own transport is preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on approach
- Attention to Detail
- Flexibility and enthusiasm essential
- Aquatic experience (advantageous, but not essential)
Starting date: a.s.a.p Salary according to experience.
If you are looking for a challenging position in a stimulating environment, please send your CV (including current salary)
|CASH & CARRY SUPERVISOR||MANCHESTER||C&C MAN||June 28 2019||July 31 2019||Open/Close|
Cash & Carry Supervisor
Manchester – Immediate Start
You will be responsible for the planning, organising and controlling of overall cash & carry operations and building relationships with existing customers. You will be dealing with all aspects of calling customers on site, along with some telephone enquiries. You will need to input data into our ordering system and manage overnight parcels and couriers on a day to day basis. Knowledge of the Aquatics industry would be advantageous but not essential. This position is based in Sharston, Wythenshawe and reports into the General Managers.
Key responsibilities are listed below but are not exhaustive:
Cash and Carry
- Dealing with calling customers, picking/packing their orders and packing orders for overnights
- Manage all levels of stock control: Goods In, dispatch, location management, replenishments and take control over all stock movements according to company procedure
- Health & Safety compliance at all times in accordance with company policy
- Operate forklift truck
- Maintain housekeeping of cash & carry and surrounding area including regular refreshing of stock displays
- Manage and carry out regular changes to warehouse layout and space management
- Take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
- Improvement and development of Cash & Carry
- Where possible implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of C&C
- Always strive to improve all operations according to company’s objectives
- Keep records on Health and Safety, use of stock / damaged stock, stock handling equipment and company vehicles
- Understanding the Aquatics business advantageous but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Fork-lift Truck License (can be trained)
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ownership of role and responsibilities
- Customer focused
- Hands on approach
- Be an excellent team worker
|PRODUCTION LINE ASSISTANT||CHORLEYWOOD||PROD/CWD||June 28 2019||July 31 2019||Open/Close|
PRODUCTION LINE ASSISTANT
(Full and Part-time hours available)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail to join our team, based in the Production Department, Chorleywood.
Brief Job Description
You will be dealing with the assembly and packaging of our range of lighting, pond and aquatic products to strict timescales and deadlines. You will be assembling components to form finished products, which then need to be packaged and ready for distribution. Quality control and attention to detail is vital and all employees in our production area are required to maintain high standards of work and the ability to follow precise instruction. The ideal candidate will have had experience with product assembly and working with small components, but full training is given. You should be able to work on your own initiative as well as participate within a team environment in order to ensure orders are achieved in a timely manner, to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Good interpersonal skills, helps promote a team environment
- Team player, someone who takes pride in their work
- Organises and manages time well, to achieve production timescales
- Attention to detail (essential), to maintain quality output
- Manual agility
Hours of Work
We are flexible and can accommodate full and or part-time hours for the right candidate.
|CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES, EUROPE||CHORLEYWOOD||SALES/LON||June 28 2019||July 31 2019||Open/Close|
Customer Service & Sales, Europe
based at Chorleywood
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our head office in Hertfordshire for a multi-lingual talent to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both oral and written German and preferably possess a good grasp for another European language. They will display excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner along with the capacity to meet deadlines and maintain records to a high standard. This role requires a candidate with a customer service focus, solid administration skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external contacts at all times. The role involves handling day to day administrative sales tasks, invoicing, export administration and supporting Sales efforts. This position reports into the Export Team.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers, suppliers, and other service providers.
• Managing sales calls and trips
• Creation of shipment orders and inputting all documentation to the in house systems.
• Ownership of the process from conception to delivery and receipt of goods.
• Maintaining processes and ensuring that compliance is adhered to.
• Managing the timely resolution of queries and problems as they arise.
• Retaining a high level of autonomy as set out by management.
• Looking for new business opportunities and onboarding new customers.
• Attending occasional trade shows, hobbyist events and sales trips to territory areas
• Customer centric and sales focused
• strong administration skills
• attention to detail
• strong verbal communications skills
• solution finder
• self-managing and strong time management
Hours of Work Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with flexibility in hours to support the operational demands of the business as well as livestock welfare.