Advanced, compact reactors specifically designed to grow macro-algae
• This macro-algae can be used to reduce unwanted nutrients such as nitrate and phosphate from your reef aquarium and also help improve water quality.
• Includes a high performance, double-sided LED board using AquaRay technology and Samsung LEDs, with high PUR* and low power (9W)
• The light incorporates a custom-engineered light spectrum developed alongside BioLumen Lighting Solutions to offer the most efficient photosynthetic processes to promote optimum algae growth inside the reactor
• Versatile compact design allows the reactor to be installed internally in a sump or aquarium or externally as a stand-alone or ‘hang-on’ reactor
• Easily accessible for simple harvesting of algae
NB: For best results operate the REEF-Bio GRO during periods when the aquarium lights are switched off
*PUR (photosynthetically usable radiation) will vary based on species of algae kept, however spectrum peaks are designed to mimic the photosynthetic needs of most algaes.